Thursday, October 18th, 2012 In Swedish
Our multicultural office in Istanbul is hiring new Project Managers!
If you know anyone with language skills,
read below to see how you can claim the 200 TL finder’s fee.
The 6 languages we are after are: Swedish, Finnish, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian & Russian. We are looking for native speakers and any additional language skills are a huge plus.
Besides being a native in one of these wonderful languages, what else should a Panther possess?
- Be living in Istanbul (or willing to relocate very soon)
- Have a background in working with languages and words in general. Great writing skills and advanced knowledge of own language necessary.
- A university degree (translation, linguistics a plus)
- Ability to multitask and learn quickly
- Excellent computer and office software skills
Particularly highly valued skills are knowledge and experience in translation or SEO and experience in sales and project management.Canada
Our team of Panthers is energetic and we are looking for someone who can make things happen with a positive attitude and sense of humour.
The job description of a Panther:
- Managing your market, key account clients and new offers
- Managing translation and SEO projects
- Responsibility of our website & blog in your language
- Online survey verifications for our key client
- Finding and managing freelancers
Be a head-hunter for us and receive a 200 TL finder’s fee!
Do you know someone who fits the description? Send them our way and if we hire them, you’ll get a 200 TL
finder’s fee. It will work like this:
- Like and share this post.
- Tell your friend/colleague to mention you when they call us or come in for an interview.
- If we hire them, you’ll get your money!