Monday, October 5th, 2015 In Announcements
Starting today, October 5th, we are changing our payment processes.
How does this affect you?
- One payment per week per currency. Instead of getting paid for every project separately, we will combine all the payments on Monday mornings and add them up. Every currency will still be paid separately. Payments will all be paid out on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and in some cases on Thursday as well. We try to do it as fast as possible, but it takes about 15-25 hours to do all payments per week.
- Specified PayPal message. Since projects will be in bulk per person now, the message in the payment will specify exactly what you are being paid for. An example message:
Katching! Jorn, here's your Copypanthers payment for this week.
This payment consists of the following project(s):
Project A, writer: 28 x 100 = 2,800 SEK
Project B, proof: 18 x 50 = 900 SEK
Project B, PM, 150 x 20 = 3,000 SEK
Good luck this week!
- Less problems. We think this way of sending payment, while more time intensive for us, will make it easier for you to see what you have been paid for exactly so that you don’t have to worry about payments. The payment process is still a manual process, so if you have any problems please notify your PM. Also, read this blog post on preventing payment problems.
Why did we change the process?
It’s a three-fold argument:
- We think it will decrease problems with the payments;
- We want to give you peace of mind about your payments and we think that specifying what it is that you are paid for exactly + combining it all in one payment will give you that;
- We think that giving you insight in how much you make per week motivates you to keep up the good work and maybe even work a bit more
Contact your PM or your contact at Copypanthers.